Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fresh paint

The painters arrived today, two days late but they're here. I wish I spoke more Spanish so I could call BS on whatever the excuse was... beats me what he said!

House smells. Buddy, the Labs's tail is whiter... not sure what he helped 'paint'.

Still lots of work to be done, inside and out, before I'm ready to list it. And cleaning!! But I'm anxious to get it on the market and get it sold. I hope all these people will be rushing to use their stimulus money in April!

I agreed to do a final set of lunch and learn sessions on " Trust" for Shell before I depart. Going to take some Academy Award level acting to remain professional since I have fairly strong feelings of how trustworthy many leaders were in recent years. But I'll manage and go out with good reviews.

And speaking of poor leaders, I was deeply saddened to hear that a female Navy Captain was relieved of command. Accused of assault on her crew and misuse of authority (walking her dogs!). She did all military women a disservice with her conduct if it's true. Knowing how long these things take before someone is relieved, it probably is true. I hope she is able to learn and live a better life.






No comments:

Post a Comment