Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Another month has rolled by. Lovely fall weather... I am enjoying it so much.

Mac is excited about going trick or treating tonight with Jacque. I'm going to stay home and pass out candy. Mac is going as Woody and we have a costume for Pickles, the pitbull, too. She's going to be a bucking bull with a cowboy on her back. It's too cute. If she will just wear it!

We've done a lot of work on the business but still don't have a customer. We have found out that the hospitals and geriatric clinics have their own companies so they won't be looking at us. The senior centers won't let us solicit there. I can't get government contracts until I can put a nurse on staff. So we're punching up the advertising and networking. I attended a Veteran's in Business breakfast and met with a couple of businesses that could partner with us. So we'll just keep going and see what happens.

Jacque has found a job it looks like for a prescription call center. It will be easier on me to have her working and have benefits rather than worry about something happening. And she'll still be able to stay involved with me working on her off days when she can. When things pick up to the point she can quit, she can decide then what to do.

Jake may have found a job, too. He is in the last phases of interviewing with TSA. I just hope he keeps up his college work, too. He and Megan came over for supper last week, first time I had seen them in quite a while.

Not much else going on here. Just counting the pennies five times a day. But trying to count my blessing more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment