Thursday, February 25, 2010

New House!

Yesterday, just for fun, I was searching for homes in Papillion on the internet. Looked for horse property, too, but they were all too far from town. I found what I thought was a really good-sized, neat as a pin house in my price range. Contacted my ex's cousin, who's a realtor and set up a date for Jacque, my daughter, to go look at it. She did today at 1:30. She said it was as good as I thought. I put in an offer at 6:00 and the lady agreed at 8:00! Whooo hooooo.... so I'm going to be living on Shannon Street in Papillion, Nebraska. The close is set for 15 May which will be perfect since I should get my severance by then and I can cash in some of my 401K to pay the rest. That will leave me free to concentrate on starting up the business instead of worrying about where I'm putting my stuff and all my animals! That worry is gone... thank you God!

So, yes, I am buying a house sight unseen... but I don't like to do things in the usual way! And I do have the small detail of getting my current home ready to sell and sold! It will all work out! Again, thank you Lord for showing me the right house for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment