Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sarah

Last thought for today...

The more I see Sarah Palin, the more I think if the Republicans are stupid enough to run her for ANYTHING, they get what they deserve. She's just not on top of the issues. The 'folksy' stuff wears thin quickly. BUT I will say, I'm sick of the scrutiny they're putting her under that they would never dream of doing to a male. First her wardrobe and the cost of her clothes. Now, it's even rude questions like 'how much do you make for a speaking engagement and what are going to do with the money?'! They would never ask male politicians those questions and if they did, they would be told where to stick it! There must be a better qualified female candidate than Sarah. Lately, they all seem to be filandering nincompoops or just plain nincompoops. But I won't be applying for any of those jobs either!

No comments:

Post a Comment