Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rock and a hard place and getting harder...

Had a visit with my realtor today. Seems I may have to take a JOB before I move to Omaha so I can qualify for a mortgage loan. I won't qualify for much on my Navy retirement! And I can't take all the animals to a leased home generally... unless I offer to pay big bucks for a deposit, I guess. I wanted to use some of my cash to start up the business... so it seems I can have a place to live OR a business but not both. But now I really have to knuckle down and find a job in Omaha. I can't give up my friends, my home AND my animals in this move. Lord, lead me!

And on top of that, my pitbull, Pickles had to have orthopedic surgery today to fix torn cartiledge in her knee so I'm down another $1000. And the dishwasher went out... what next!

It going to come right... all in God's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment