Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The House is Listed

OK... now time to send up prayers for a quick sale! The plan has changed a bit. I must wait until I'm 55 to draw out my 401K money or I pay another 10% penalty on top of the already outrageous 20% tax so I'm waiting. I've revised my offer on the house in Papillion to close 6-7 June. She was willing to wait until May 15 so I hope 3 more weeks isn't a big deal to her! I did offer to sweeten the deal a bit for her since she was waiting longer so she's actually getting a bit above her asking price. I hope she goes for it! I also asked for her living room furniture! It just fits with the room! I offered her additional money for it so we'll see how fond of it she is! Hey! Might as well push the envelope while you're asking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment