Saturday, February 20, 2010

Endings

I held the last meeting for the employee network I've been running for Shell for a couple of years. It was a good meeting with lots of energy and contributions on 2010 plans. The only concern is that I can't find anyone to take on the Presidency. So the co-VPs, who are both lawyers or affiliated with the legal group will be taking it in the interim. Now I'm concerned about the level of complexity that may be generated! But it's not my worry so I've got to step back and let them go for it! I started the network up and we have over 600 people so I'm having some withdrawal symptoms!

Picked up Pickles from the vet. She has a totally rebuilt knee for about the same price as it would cost to do mine! And she's already got a stitch out so she'll have to go back on Monday. But she's comfortable... this is just a long healing process and we're required to keep her quiet and not running for 6 weeks!

And despite vitamins every day, washing my hands until they are chapped and living in relative seclusion, I have caught a cold. Drinking Nyquil and taking Mucinex, down a kleenex box and a half... but must rally by tonight. Mac has a birthday party for a school friend at Chucky Cheese. Can't miss that. ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment