Saturday, February 13, 2010

Food

It's a widely known fact that I love food. Which is why I tuned in an Oprah show on Food. Highlighted a documentary called Food, Inc. which covered things like how our food gets to market, stockyards and chicken farms. Unfortunately, I could put those imagines out of my mind when I'm eating a steak or a chicken sandwich. But what did give me pause for thought was a statistic. The more you spend on food, the less you spend on medical. I don't remember the numbers but it was significant. So I can buy better food... I've been moving that way anyway. The other part of the piece was on good fast food. Chipotle Mexican Grill was highlighted. One of my favorite places. And now I know why a burrito is $6.75. But at least you can get two meals out it! So I'll go to Whole Foods and Chipotle. I wonder if I'll lose weight! Probably, cause i won't be able to eat as much! It's a theory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment