Saturday, February 13, 2010

Food

It's a known fact I love food too much. I was watching Oprah the other day and a guy was on there that has done a documentary called 'Food, Inc.' All about eating more healthy and taking into consideration how some of that food, especially animals are treated. And how we subsidize fast food instead of good farmers. What I remember the most is that if you spend more on good fresh food, you'll spend less on medical. Sounds reasonable to me! I've been trying to buy more organic and 'in season' food. It is expensive but it does taste better. And the second part of the show was how to buy good, healthy 'fast food'. I was very pleased to learn that one of my favorite spots Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of the very best. No antibiotics in the meat and all fresh food... yeah! Now I know why a burrito is $6.75 but I can get two meals from one anyway. And the owner is a nice philanthropic guy, too. So it's more Whole Foods and Chipotle for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment